Kathryn M Downing, PCC, J.D., the Co-Founder and Principal of Galileo Coaching, is a certified Coaching Supervisor and a certified Executive Coach. She guides her clients with heart, connection, and experience using processes that are proven to deliver results her clients are seeking.
Her approach to supervision has emerged through her own experiences as a supervisee and as a certified supervisor.
- Regular supervision of her coaching and supervision practices.
- As an External Mentor Coach for Hudson Institute of Coaching.
- Coach Supervisor, Hudson Institute of Coaching Supervision Center.
- Doctoral student at Middlesex University (London) in Doctorate of Professional Studies (Coaching Supervision).
- Faculty, CSA UK and Asia Pacific programs.
- integration of vulnerability, authenticity, resiliency, and wholehearted living in The Daring Way™, a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown.
She is passionate about emergence, acceptance, creativity, curiosity, resourcefulness, and learning through reflective practices including supervision. She is a committed traveler on the journey toward mastery.